Harmonychain AS has several patent applications pending with the Norwegian Industrial Property Office that is part of the Patent Cooperation Treaty comprising 152 countries within Blockchain technology.
Harmonychain lift the global bar on Transparency, Integrity, and Trust in the Blockchain Industry in the following ways:
1. We lift the bar on transparency. The White Paper is a Contract. The White Papers of our Licence Partners are easy to understand Contracts.
White Papers are usually very unclear and murky. The reason is probably that the investor gets little or nothing of value in return for investments, that are refreshingly honestly often just called what they are: donations. Some Asset Backed digital currencies even demand that you accept «This is not a Contract» before you are supposed to send your money electronically to a Texas trader.
2. The people behind White Papers are usually some bearded and bald tech amateurs you are supposed to trust. We lift the bar on trust. The people behind our Licence Partners are Stock Exchange LISTED Companies. The People Behind our Licence Partners are easy to understand. They have Annual Reports. The World’s best Auditor, Mr. Market, has put an actual Equity Market Cap. number Documenting if they are Worthy of Your Trust.
3. The People behind Harmonychain are:
Board of Directors
Chairman Kristen Nerstad who has experience from Montgomery Securities (now Bank of America), Alfred Berg, Swedbank, SEB Enskilda, Consendo Equity, and Invento Kapitalforvaltning. He is currently Managing Director at Zenith Fonds AS.
Board Member and CEO Bjorn Zachrisson who is the inventor of the Blockchain Patent applications currently pending with the Norwegian Industrial Property Office (part of the Patent Cooporation Treaty comprising 152 countries in the world). He is also the Chairman of Norsk Hedge Fond AS.
Board Member Professor Thore Johnsen holds a PhD from Carnegie Mellon University, USA, 1975. He taught at Northwestern University and Columbia University before returning to Norges Handelshøyskole in 1980. He is member of the advisory boards for several Norwegian endowments and has served as advisor to the Norwegian Ministry of Finance as well as the strategic advisory board for the Norwegian Sovereign Wealth Fund. Johnsen’s research interests areas include valuation, risk management and energy markets. He has published in academic journals such as Econometrica, European Economic Review, Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, and Energy Journal, and has written many applied policy contributions. He was one of the key architechts of the Brent Oil future contract a generation ago.
No shares are available for sale in Harmonychain AS. Our shareholders are key IT technical experts that have been influental in the developement of our technical platform:
Our lead programmer and CTO is Mr. B. Bjerke, also known as Mr. Bitcoin in Norway. He is a popular Expert analyst on TV channels such as CNN.
Martin Devold Soknes has been instrumental in Functional Search & Marketing Use within the IT industry for the last 20 years. He is a key technical expert in Google search algoritms and help Global Companies improve their IT models. His team of programmers has been instrumental in developing our current Global Edge.
Manuel Lains is a Keynote Speaker in the Blockchain Industry including his CryptoCurrency Workshops. His Companies Bitspace & BitGate and his team of programmers has been instrumental for selecting programming strategies to keep our current Technological Edge.
Henning Rokling founded the Parsec Frontiers Company that is a cutting edge player in the Blockchain Game Industry Globally. He is also a famous Programmer of several popular Computer Games Globally. His experience has been instrumental for selecting programming strategies to keep our current Technological Edge.
Kristen Jakobsen is a finance expert whose views on Financial Options and Futures are invaluable. He founded Pareto Securities and the Pareto Group with Svein Støle. From bright minds and a couple of pc’s and tables, Pareto grew to be a multi US$ Billion Investment Bank Institution with a Global impact in the Finance, Oil & Gas Industries.
Andes Kvan is an financial expert whose views on Financial Insurance Models is of great value. He is currently a Deputy Member of the Board of Directors.
Harmonychain AS has several patent applications pending with the Norwegian Industrial Property Office that is part of the Patent Cooperation Treaty comprising 152 countries in the world within Blockchain technology.
Shareholders in Harmonychain AS as of 31.12.2017:
Shareholder / Shares / Domicile
- Andromeda*) 250 000 Luxembourg
- AOS Cyprus Holdings*) 2 500 000 Cyprus
- Bitspace*) 100 000 Norway
- Cheniston Norway*) 5 000 000 Norway
- Eikeland & Ravnaas*) 500 000 Norway
- Ether Capital*) 2 500 000 United Kingdom
- Innovation Partner*) 100 000 Norway
- IT Strategi *) 2 500 000 Norway
- Knut Engedal*) 2 500 000 United Kingdom
- Norsk Digital Industri*) 2 500 000 Norway
- Petroservice*) 2 500 000 United Kingdom
- Professor Thore Johnsen*) 2 500 000 Norway
- Starship*) 20 000 000 Norway
- WickBeta*) 100 000 Norway
- Økonomringen 56 450 000 Norway
- Sum 100 000 000
*) Økonomringen has a purchase call option to acquire these shares at NOK 10,00 per share. Transfers and sales of the shares are only allowed if pre-approval from Økonomringen is obtained first. In reality, this means there are no shares for sale.